WOOD FIRED IS A BETTER COOKING SOLUTION THAN GAS & CHARCOAL. HERE’S WHY:
Traeger Pro Series 34 Exterior Dimensions
Height: 124 cm
Width: 135 cm
Depth: 69 cm
Scroll Down for Further Info…!
The robust new Pro body style has a sawhorse chassis for linebacker-like stability. The brawny new side-lift bar gives even weight distribution and the solid all-terrain wheels ease while rolling your grill over pavers, rocks, and dirt. The new Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control* to guarantee precision grilling. Create the original Traeger taste while taking your grilling skills Pro.
• 884 sq. in. grilling area
• Main Rack: 34″ x 19″, Extra Rack: 34″ x 7″
• Digital Pro Controller with Advanced Grilling Logic and Dual Meat Probes
• Pellet Hopper Clean-Out, change pellet flavors on the fly
• Main Rack easily holds 24 burgers | 6 chickens | 9 rib racks
• Extra Rack easily holds 16 burgers | 24 hot dogs
*Average variance over an hour-long cook after the grill has achieved initial set temperature. 72 degrees F without wind.
SET IT & FORGET IT, TRAEGER MAKES COOKING SIMPLE
The auger at the bottom of the hopper pulls the hardwood pellets into the fire pot where they contact the hot rod and ignite. Set the temperature to the desired setting and begin cooking, convection-style heat cooks food evenly and encircles food with delicious and flavourful smoke.
For More Information Click Visit the Traeger Grills Website: www.traegergrills.com